If you are interested in organising a fundraising event for PHASE then here is a resource of useful documents and materials for you to use.
We have a Fundraising Guide which provides you with information on how to go about planning and running an event. It also includes any legal guidelines you might need to consider, such as licenses for raffle tickets. Please do have a read before you get started, and refer back to it throughout the time you are organising and running the event.
Here is a quick Overview of PHASE, so that you can familiarise yourself with the charity and our work. You can also print this off and display it at your event. We have a more detailed Powerpoint of the work that PHASE carries out in Nepal, which you can show at your event if you wish to.
We have posters, flyers and leaflets which you can download and print off to use on the day of your event to add a bit of colour and to engage more people in the work that our charity does in Nepal. If you would like to design your own materials to use, then here is our logo for you to print off and use.
In our offices in Bristol or Rotherham, we have collection boxes, banners and t-shirts which we can lend to you – these can either be posted to you or collected from our offices depending on your proximity.
We have many useful forms that you might need for your event, including our Gift Aid Form.
For people attending who are interested in setting up a regular donation to PHASE, you can print off our Regular Giving Form for them to fill in and post to us. If any are interested in hearing news and updates about PHASE then you can print off this Supporter Sign Up Form, so that we can then add them to become subscribers to our monthly e-newsletter.
We also have a Sponsorship Form – additionally, you can gain online sponsorship for your event through Virgin Money Giving. To set up a Virgin Money Giving account with PHASE please complete the following steps:
- Go on to the Virgin Money Giving website
- Click on the ‘Start Fundraising’ button (at the top on the right of the page) and choose ‘Personal Challenge’
- Then answer the questions on the page – for the question ‘Are you fundraising on your own or with other people?’ please answer ‘Just me’ and then click ‘Next’
- Enter the amount you hope to raise
- Then search for PHASE using the search bar at the top of the page – please ensure that you select ‘PHASE Worldwide’ as there are other charities registered with similar names
- Please answer ‘No’ to the question ‘Has the charity contributed to the cost of the event?’
- You will then need to register unless you have used the site before, and after this, you have the option to upload a photo of yourself and personalise your page
- Once you have finished your page will go live and you can start fundraising
If you have any questions or need some help, then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for fundraising for PHASE!